eCMS Cloud Construction ERP
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. (PRWEB) September 08, 2020
Computer Guidance Corporation Announces Rapid Growth in Cloud Hosting in FY2020Cloud-Based Construction Software Developer & Provider Achieves Massive 200% YOY Growth andExponential Increase in Hosted eCMS Users and Deployments
Computer Guidance Corporation, the leading developer of cloud-based ERP solutions for the construction industry, announced today significant year-over-year growth of its Cloud Hosting services.
CGCs Cloud Hosting services have grown a minimum of 20% annually since inception and experienced a 200% rate of growth year over year for Fiscal Year 2020. CGCs continuous infrastructure investment averages $1-$2 million annually, resulting in 99.99% uptime and reliability.
Key factors in powering the companys growth have been attributed to its eCMS Cloud Construction ERP softwares Web-based technology platform which allows users to access integrated business-critical data and execute streamlined workflows anytime, anywhere on any device through secure Internet access. In addition, CGCs Professional Services, Technical Services, and Application Support teams have been praised for their successful management of implementations from start to finish, including project planning, customization, data migration, training, and aftercare, with the highest level of industry experience and technological expertise.
Our growth is a testament to our innovative products, customer-focused support and services teams, and our incredible customers and partners, said Michael Bihlmeier, President, Computer Guidance Corporation. As we grow with our clients, our teams work hard every day to preserve the trust placed in us and in our products and services.
Our customers perform every aspect of constructionfrom small specialty jobs to massive international projectsand were proud to support them with the most feature-rich construction-specific financial and operations solution available in the market, stated Steven Gross, VP of Client Solutions, Computer Guidance Corporation. Weve partnered with many of our clients across several decades and continue to welcome new customers to the Computer Guidance Corporation family. Every relationship we build has its foundations in the spirit of product development collaboration, respect, and trust.
Bringing big data and construction planning to the Cloud is and will continue to be our top priority, providing exponential growth potential to CGC and our customers alike, said Bob Shantz, Director of Infrastructure and Cloud Services, Computer Guidance Corporation. We will continue to invest in the infrastructure and resources to support of our clients digital business transformation with a hosted platform renowned for its industry-leading security, SOC-Compliancy, outstanding performance and unmatched level of support.
About Computer Guidance Corporation With over 20% of their clients represented on top ENR lists, Computer Guidance Corporation delivers the leading construction enterprise resource planning solution including financial and project management, #1 business intelligence, mobile, and enterprise content management. Scalable, customizable, and cloud-hosted, CGC serves thousands throughout North America. Computer Guidance Corporation is part of the JDM Technology Group, a global construction-specific software conglomerate that serves more than 500,000+ in 40 countries and 6 continents.
Share article on social media or email:
View original post here:
- Qovery lets you deploy your application without managing your cloud infrastructure - TechCrunch - September 12th, 2020
- Catalyst Cloud teams with Amazee.io to deliver hosting system used in Australian government - Reseller News - September 12th, 2020
- The Future Is in the Cloud... And There's No Turning Back - DailyWealth - September 12th, 2020
- Upland Software to Participate in Jefferies Software Virtual Conference - Web Hosting | Cloud Computing | Datacenter | Domain News - Daily Host News - September 12th, 2020
- Not Just in the Cloud: Serverless in Your Own Data Center - Data Center Knowledge - September 12th, 2020
- Nimble In The Cloud The Office Of The Future - Forbes Africa - September 12th, 2020
- Health Care Cloud and Hosting Market Report, History and Forecast 2015-2025, Breakdown Data by Manufacturers, Key Regions, Types and Application -... - September 12th, 2020
- Where to Invest $5,000 Right Now - Motley Fool - September 12th, 2020
- Company Named 'InductiveHealth Informatics' Wins Bid For Dept. Of Health Contact Tracing Contract; Cost Is $220040 For 1 Year - VI Consortium - September 12th, 2020
- AMZN: Buy the Dips in These 3 Internet Stocks - StockNews.com - September 12th, 2020
- Top 5 custom software development companies in the world - KnowTechie - September 12th, 2020
- Will the pandemic accelerate the move to public cloud? - DatacenterDynamics - September 12th, 2020
- Southeast Asia Web Hosting Services Market 2025 In-depth Coverage and Various Important Aspects of COVID 19 Outbreak Impact: Amazon Web Services, AT... - September 12th, 2020
- Professional Services Automation Market Snapshot Analysis and Increasing Global Growth Demand by Forecast To 2025 - StartupNG - September 12th, 2020