AUSTIN, Texas(BUSINESS WIRE)Upland Software, Inc. (Nasdaq: UPLD), a leader in cloud-based tools for digital transformation, has announced that Jack McDonald, Chairman and CEO, and Mike Hill, CFO, will present at the Jefferies Software Virtual Conference on Tuesday, September 15, 2020.
They will present via webcast at 3:00 PM CT and will be available for one-on-one meetings with investors who are registered to attend the conference that day. To register for the webcast, please visit http://wsw.com/webcast/jeff135/upld/.
For more information on Upland Software, please visit investor.uplandsoftware.com.
About Upland Software
Upland Software (Nasdaq: UPLD) is a leader in cloud-based tools for digital transformation. The Upland Cloud enables thousands of organizations to engage with customers on key digital channels, optimize sales team performance, manage projects and IT costs, and automate critical document workflows. The Upland Cloud is backed by a 100% customer success commitment and the UplandOne platform, which puts customers at the center of everything we do. To learn more, visit http://www.uplandsoftware.com.
Investor Relations Contact:Mike Hill
Media Contact:Kendell Kelton
- Qovery lets you deploy your application without managing your cloud infrastructure - TechCrunch - September 12th, 2020
- Catalyst Cloud teams with Amazee.io to deliver hosting system used in Australian government - Reseller News - September 12th, 2020
- Computer Guidance Corporation Announces Rapid Growth in Cloud Hosting in FY2020 - PR Web - September 12th, 2020
- The Future Is in the Cloud... And There's No Turning Back - DailyWealth - September 12th, 2020
- Not Just in the Cloud: Serverless in Your Own Data Center - Data Center Knowledge - September 12th, 2020
- Nimble In The Cloud The Office Of The Future - Forbes Africa - September 12th, 2020
- Health Care Cloud and Hosting Market Report, History and Forecast 2015-2025, Breakdown Data by Manufacturers, Key Regions, Types and Application -... - September 12th, 2020
- Where to Invest $5,000 Right Now - Motley Fool - September 12th, 2020
- Company Named 'InductiveHealth Informatics' Wins Bid For Dept. Of Health Contact Tracing Contract; Cost Is $220040 For 1 Year - VI Consortium - September 12th, 2020
- AMZN: Buy the Dips in These 3 Internet Stocks - StockNews.com - September 12th, 2020
- Top 5 custom software development companies in the world - KnowTechie - September 12th, 2020
- Will the pandemic accelerate the move to public cloud? - DatacenterDynamics - September 12th, 2020
- Southeast Asia Web Hosting Services Market 2025 In-depth Coverage and Various Important Aspects of COVID 19 Outbreak Impact: Amazon Web Services, AT... - September 12th, 2020
- Professional Services Automation Market Snapshot Analysis and Increasing Global Growth Demand by Forecast To 2025 - StartupNG - September 12th, 2020