NEW YORK & CHICAGO & LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Vela, a leading independent provider of data and execution technology for global multi-asset electronic trading, today announced the addition of Fenics US Treasuries (Fenics UST), owned and operated by BGC Financial, to its fully-hosted and managed Direct Market Access (DMA) Platform. With Fenics, Vela expands its Fixed Income offering providing global clients with access to cash and derivatives trading venues via a single platform.
Velas award-winning multi-asset DMA Platform is cross-connected to Fenics co-location facility in New Jersey, delivering a short path to the venue and ensuring superior transactional and communication performance. Leveraging Velas DMA Platform, low-touch trading desks at buy- and sell-side firms can benefit from Velas fully-normalized order entry, pre- and post-trade risk layers and market data for all the major listed derivatives venues, while trading cash and derivatives U.S. Treasury markets through a single API.
Ollie Cadman, Chief Product Officer at Vela, commented: With the levels of automation in the Rates and Credit markets continuing to trend upwards, the addition of Fenics UST products to our DMA Platform provides our clients with ultra-low latency access to U.S. cash and derivatives treasuries data through a single API. Our high-performant execution platform can easily be integrated into any in-house or third-party EMS/OMS. He added, Vela is excited to have added Fenics onto our platform as part of our goal to expand our Fixed Income coverage and functionality to help Rates trading desks with price discovery, order routing and workflow automation.
Velas DMA Platform offers normalized order entry, pre-trade risk, drop copy, full risk management and normalized market data, supported by a strong clearing member ecosystem. This high-performant and scalable platform provides low latency and fully-normalized access to all the major listed derivatives venues for buy-side and sell-side firms. Vela offers the platform as a fully-hosted and managed solution (as-a-Service), leveraging its existing infrastructure network, exchange connectivity lines, and major points of presence across the globe.
Vela is a leading independent provider of data and execution technology for global multi-asset electronic trading. Our software enables clients to rapidly access global liquidity, markets, and data sources for superior execution. We help firms successfully differentiate and innovate in an ever-changing, increasingly regulated and fiercely-competitive landscape, while also reducing total cost of ownership.
Velas market data, execution and automated trading software deliver a unique, ultra-low latency technology stack to simplify and streamline electronic trading. We leverage the latest innovations in technology to deliver cutting-edge performance, features and reliability. Our modular stack provides access to a comprehensive set of trading data and risk APIs and can be delivered as-a-Service from multiple co-location data centers globally.
With access to more than 250 venues, Vela provides global coverage across all major asset classes. Clients are supported by an award-winning team of technical and business experts available 24x7 from our multiple offices in the US, Europe, and Asia. Velas clients include traders, market makers, brokers, banks, investment firms, exchanges, and other market participants.
Visit us at http://www.tradevela.com
Follow us on Twitter @TradeVela
Originally posted here:
- Interxion expands into Southeast Europe with Croatian colocation provider buyout - ComputerWeekly.com - September 12th, 2020
- Global Colocation Market Potential Growth, Share, Demand and Analysis of Key Players- Research Forecasts to 2025 - The Research Process - September 12th, 2020
- Voter Guide 2020: Everything you need to know about the November election in Idaho - KTVB.com - September 12th, 2020
- Vertiv Hosts LinkedIn Live to Discuss the Global State of the Colocation Market - Elets - September 12th, 2020
- Weekly grocery kits available for families with kids in Prince William Co. Public Schools - WJLA - September 12th, 2020
- Five things to know today, and my dog is my co-pilot - Cincinnati Business Courier - Cincinnati Business Courier - September 12th, 2020
- Beyond work from home: Why 'digital nomads' think they're the future of remote life - CNBC - September 12th, 2020
- First Integrated Water Treatment Facility construction begins, Singapore. - Construction Review - September 12th, 2020
- Remote Work Doesn't Have to Mean All-Day Video Calls - Harvard Business Review - September 12th, 2020
- New data center in Greenville County brings expected investment of more than $200M over next few years - WYFF4 Greenville - September 12th, 2020