Listen to this Article
Vertiv (NYSE: VRT), a global provider of critical digital infrastructure and continuity solutions, is hosting a LinkedIn Live, Location, Location, Colocation: Who in the Global Market is Winning and Why?, on September 15th, 2020 at 6:30 p.m. IST. The session will discuss the global state of the colocation market and the market forces shaping the sector.
This event brings together experts from around the globe to share regional insights into the pressures facing the colocation market, including cost-cutting, deployment speed and regulations. Participants will also debate around the latest strategies that are shaping the future of colocation.
As remote work and learning has led to new levels of connectivity, the demand for colocation has grown at a rapid rate. This session is a key opportunity to hear from our experts first-hand about the market-leading insights from around the world says Peter Panfil, vice president of global power for Vertiv and moderator of the event.
Participating in this discussion are Vertiv experts:
Peter Panfil, vice president of global power Panfil leads strategic customer development for Vertivs Power business. He applies the latest power and control technology to provide the availability, scalability and efficiency levels customers demand. A thirty-year data centre veteran, he has held executive positions including VP Engineering and VP/GM AC Power prior to his current responsibilities.
Also Read:Vertiv Launches Secure KVM with Multi-Screen Display for Govt Applications
Peter Lambrecht, vice president sales, key accounts in Europe, Middle East and Africa Lambrecht joined Vertiv in 2002 as IS/IT VP EMEA and he served as managing director for Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Italy before being promoted as vice president sales EMEA in 2011. Peter began his professional career in 1985 in Belgium and in 1992 his career led him to Duracell and Gillette where he worked in various management positions.
Pierre Havenga, managing director for the Middle East and Africa Havenga began his career with Vertiv as managing director for the Middle East and North Africa region in 2011. In 2015, his role was expanded to include all Africa regions. Pierre is currently based in the UAE office and is responsible for the planning and execution of strategic growth across the region ensuring alignment with the companys global vision.
Also Read:Vertiv Introduces High Performance, IP-Based KVM Receiver
Tony Gaunt, senior director, Hyperscale & Colocation, Asia & India Gaunt is responsible for the development of the Vertiv business in Asia and India; incorporating the companys full suite of product technologies and service offerings. This involves the establishment of strong senior relationships and collaboration at the customer level; acquiring, maintaining and presenting industry best practices; coaching and mentoring vertical account managers across the region and developing strategic partnerships to facilitate greater reach into the market.
Follow and connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Elets video
Go here to see the original:
- Interxion expands into Southeast Europe with Croatian colocation provider buyout - ComputerWeekly.com - September 12th, 2020
- Global Colocation Market Potential Growth, Share, Demand and Analysis of Key Players- Research Forecasts to 2025 - The Research Process - September 12th, 2020
- Voter Guide 2020: Everything you need to know about the November election in Idaho - KTVB.com - September 12th, 2020
- Weekly grocery kits available for families with kids in Prince William Co. Public Schools - WJLA - September 12th, 2020
- Five things to know today, and my dog is my co-pilot - Cincinnati Business Courier - Cincinnati Business Courier - September 12th, 2020
- Beyond work from home: Why 'digital nomads' think they're the future of remote life - CNBC - September 12th, 2020
- First Integrated Water Treatment Facility construction begins, Singapore. - Construction Review - September 12th, 2020
- Remote Work Doesn't Have to Mean All-Day Video Calls - Harvard Business Review - September 12th, 2020
- Vela Expands Fixed Income Offering with Fenics UST - Business Wire - September 12th, 2020
- New data center in Greenville County brings expected investment of more than $200M over next few years - WYFF4 Greenville - September 12th, 2020